A ministry-oriented, self-motivated Christian who is passionate about Christ and seeks to further his kingdom. A people person dedicated to working with individuals from many walks of life. Desiring to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
December 2019 to May 2022
Safety and Training Coordinator, HIT, Inc.
- Conducted training sessions with new staff, assigned managers to training duties, conducted yearly safety inspections, led safety committee meetings, filed WSI reports, kept records of injury reports, and synthesized data to present for the yearly audit. Sole safety coordinator for a 30-million-dollar company with 500 employees.
Aug 2018 to December 2019
Youth Care Professional, Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch
- While a YCW at Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch, I followed the program for each individual child and worked in various “pods.” During the school year, the teenagers attending the program would be in the school and then back in their rooms or out in the community. I would deescalate situations frequently and attend to communication differences between the individuals in the program.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows
- Experienced in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Skype
Master’s in Psychology with a specialization in Educational Psychology
- Graduated in May 2019 from Capella University
Bachelors of Science in Psychology
- Graduated in May 2015 from Concordia University in Seward Nebraska
- Internship at Okoboji Lutheran Bible Camp in Milford Iowa
- Went on scheduled trips to various churches to assist in VBS and help lead
- Volunteer at Heaven’s Helpers Soup Kitchen
- Have played guitar for 10 years
- Gained multicultural experience on mission trips to Mexico and Hong Kong
- Camp Counselor at Lutheran Valley Retreat (Divide, CO) and Camp Okoboji (Milford, IA)
Mexico Mission Trips (March 2009 – 2017)
• Built houses for Amor Ministries, went for a week in March
Hong Kong Mission Trip (June 2017 – July 2017)
• Went on a short-term mission trip with the LCMS to work in a school, showing and sharing God’s love through Vacation Bible School